Wednesday, February 28, 2007

newspeak

Brax,
When people say they're "politically incorrect" they just mean "I'm about to be a total asshole without apology."

Also implied is: "...And if you argue with me, I will say that you are a product of our hypersensitive PC culture, thereby invalidating your opinion without the trouble of having to prove my points or disprove yours." It is the laziest and most intellectually vacant means of argument in the world.

Anyway, here is the closest thing to knitting content I got for today: I am sick and I got these awesome cough drops.




I bought them because of the goat in a scarf, but they work really well too.
-Libby

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a handsome goat! I love his scarf...do you think his girlfriend made it for him?

Karida said...

I HATE people that say that! It makes me hostile and angry and usually I sputter. And my response is always, "well you're such a product of narrow-minded conservatism and a misplaced sense of entitlement that you can't just admit that you hate poor people." or black people or gay people or women. it depends.