Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am officially moving on June 1st, if not sooner.

Bruce,
Oh my god! Did you see Medium last night? It was really good. I love that show, probably even more than I love the Ghost Whisperer!

Today kind of sucks, because there's all this to-do about the schedule, and people are trying to make up their hours, and patients are all trying to re-schedule and stuff. Last night, I switched the phone back to the clinic, so that I didn't get all the calls overnight again. But while I was trying to fall asleep, I kept hearing the phone going off even though I knew it wasn't. Am I going crazy? Auditory hallucinations aren't a good thing; at least that's what I "hear." (heh-heh...)

Another thing that contributed to last night sucking was that my upstairs neighbors got into a huge screaming match at 1:30am, after I had barely drifted off to sleep. They are always loud people (heavy walkers, loud loud talkers), but when they fight it just takes the cake. And maybe it was because I was trying to sleep, but this was really bad. The girl in the couple was either really drunk/high, or is mentally ill. She was totally scary. She kept screaming things like, "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" or "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Fuck youuuuu-hooooo-hoooooo!" or "get out GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!" over and over, at the top of her lungs. It sounded just like a 2 year old having a tantrum in the middle of a walgreen's. I couldn't understand what the guy was yelling, but he always storms around the house, stomping with all his weight when he's mad. The guy also started to storm out like 3 different times, so the screaming fight also continued in the stairwell of the apartment building, and the parking lot. In total, it lasted until 3 in the morning, and only stopped when he stormed out and finally left.

I feel that I should not know this much about my neighbors. I considered calling the cops, but in all the fights I've heard, none of them have turned physical (at least as far as I can tell). Also, I don't want two people with such volatile tempers angry at me. They could probably make my life way worse in that apartment than it already is.

p.s. -I have an unproven theory that these are also the people who fill up all the washing machines at once, and then don't come back to the laundry room for 5 hours.

BONUS: Picture of snow drifts outside my building!


1 comment:

Libby said...

I missed medium! the new time fucks up my schedule.