Thursday, February 8, 2007

February

Dude. Brax.

I hate February. It is totally the worst month of the year. No matter what is going on in my life, I get hopeless and pitiful in February. I manage to keep myself active only by sheer force of will--if there wasn't a tiny drill sargent inside me, no one would see or hear from me in February. I'd be like a bear, hibernating and slowly digesting all that pizza I ate in January.

At least this winter I am not as broke as I was last winter. This means I can buy happiness, buy it with cash. But only if it is on clearance--I ain't Oprah. Do they sell happiness at the Family Dollar?

What are you going to make for the babies you are showering? I think you should make the Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono from the Mason-Dixon book. And you should also make those little bibs and burp cloths in that book...all their designs are so darn practical. I love them. And they use Peaches and Creme cotton! Lovely, practical handknits on a budget. Awesome.

-Bruce

No comments: