Saturday, February 3, 2007

I think I need a shower!

Oh my god, Libby! I just accidentally looked at a naked 17 year old!!

Those press photos of Daniel Radcliffe's (aka Harry Potter's) new play were released, and I knew there would be dirty ones that I did not want to see, so I clicked on a thumbnail that showed a horse. Apparently, it was a horse being tended to by a naked Harry Potter. My eyes!! At least I didn't see anything "really" bad. I still saw far enough "south" to develop some serious issues with the whole thing. Ugh. Why, naked Harry? Why??

In other news, I placed an office supply order at work today. It irritates me that no one ever tells me we need anything, until one day everyone bursts into my office and says, "oh my god! we're completely out of PAPER!!" ...or something like that. Sometimes it's pens. So inevitably: instead of placing a big order, I end up placing a small office supply order every month, and then end up having to make an "Office Max" run 2 or 3 times. So this time, I decided to nip the problem in the bud and order everything we could ever possibly run out of this month. Ha ha! No one's gonna come running to old K-Brax this month!! At least about office supplies. Medical supplies are a whole other realm. (Oh my god, Karen! We're out of speculums!) (just kidding)

I ordered some nail caps for Oscar The Kitten. I am totally against de-clawing cats, but I admit I have entertained the thought since getting Mr. Froscar. I keep trying to remind myself that all cats are really annoying when they're kittens, but I always come back to the same conclusion: my kitten is Satan Cat-ified. And his claws are like his trident. He uses them to smite my couch, the carpeting in my apartment (not mine, little dude!), my wooden dressers, my mattress, and random spots on the wall. Somehow, his little nails scratching against the painted drywall is the worst...while there is no lasting effect, it sends chills up and down my spine. I wake up in the middle of the night to that sound.

Kitten for sale! I will start the bidding at $.50!

-Brax

No comments: