I think it might be the heat, or maybe the Blue Moon, but it's not my finest hour.
- I woke up 8 minutes after I was planning on getting to work, because my alarm just stopped working
- My hair is doing this thing, where it is limp and gross in some parts but puffy and horrible in other parts
- While I was pulling into the parking lot at work, the Old Man who hangs out at my work stepped right in front of my car, blocking me from entering the parking space. He then pretended for a full minute that I was not there. Not being in the best of moods, I lost my temper, which I regret. He may be a horrible person who accuses me of giving women something called "human pesticide," but he is still probably some body's grandpa and does not really deserve me yelling "move you fucking dick" at him and leaning on the horn
- I left work to run errands, and got about 5 miles away when I realized that I didn't bring my wallet OR the bank deposit, thus negating my entire trip
- I had to scrub chalk drawings off our parking lot with a broom
- I forgot to put sunscreen on today, so I have a farmer's-tan sunburn on my left arm from driving (so sexy).
- I'm moving, uh, TOMORROW and all weekend, and I still haven't packed half of my shit.
So, yeah. Bad day. While I was in the car, i decided to cheer myself up by playing my Stevie Wonder CD, even though it always skips in the middle of "For Once In My Life" because even half of that song cheers me up. And do you know what? It didn't skip! It's a magical self-healing Stevie Wonder CD!!! Hallelujah, amen.
All in all, I guess things aren't that bad. This time next week, I hope to have all my shit together at the new place. And then, I'll be in Columbus next weekend to help Karida out with the Knitter's Connection...and after that, Comfest! I also hope to see everyone ever at Comfest. It is totally worth driving for, you out of towners! Good friends+giant beer+puppies+good food+good music= Comfest.