Tuesday, June 10, 2008

oh, blarg

Brax,

You moved! I moved! We're going to have to change the blog description. The idea of us writing letters to each other is funny now that we're just 4 blocks apart. I love it!

For those who don't know, Brax and I were both at TNNA this weekend. It was awesome but I didn't take any pictures because a) you're not technically supposed to in there and b) I don't know, I just didn't get around to it. And when I was meeting people who were all fancy knitting superstars, I was like, I would be a total dork at this moment if I got out my camera, like, can we get a picture together? So no pictures! It was very fun, though. I got to meet my editor, Jessica, in person, and she was totally fabulous. I am looking forward to next TNNA when I will be doing book promotion stuff. WOAH!

It has been a lot of busy busy bee stuff around here, with the unpacking and the new horizoning and the big-idea-ing and the TNNAing and the house-guesting and the job hunting. Also the drinking. I am ready for things to settle down a bit so I can get to work. I've got literally NO knitting for you, and I'd really hoped I'd be socking it up by now. Oh well. Soon! Soon!

Will you be placated by a cat picture? Please?


It's a cute one!

Luv,
Bruce

No comments: