Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New York City

Brax,
I went to visit Alena this weekend! It was so fun. And do you know what? I forgot to take a single photograph the entire time. So Here is what we did: We went out drinking. We went to a nice dinner. We went to Central Park (I love central park!). We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge (how cool is the Brooklyn Bridge? It is cool). We shopped. And two other important things happened:
1) We went to see this exhibit. It was really cool.
2) We went to Knitty City, and I bought some yarn. And Alena bought some yarn and I taught her how to knit. So she is joining the cult. I am dangerous.
Also I have tempted her to come to DC for a weekend, and she might come the same weekend you come. Hooray!

Now where are you?? You are not gmail chatting, and you are not blogging? Are you well? Are you OK?
Bruce

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't like cities, but I like New York.