Friday, May 9, 2008

Part II

Brax,
Yeah, I know, I said part 2 was coming "tomorrow" about a week ago. So sue me!

The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival has fluffy animals, sure. It has piles of roving, bags of feathery raw wool, sheep dog demonstrations, the best soft serve in the world, and hanks of yarn what would make a grown woman weep. Incidentally, it also has some pretty great license plates.








My favorite is "Sheepy." Sheepy!

The weather is terrible here! It's cold and windy and wet and shitty. It's giving me a headache. The other thing giving me a headache is this sweater for the book, which had to be entirely dismantled yesterday. Chuh. Grumble. I think that if I can just get it to look in reality how it looks in my head, then it will be a totally amazing and fantastical supersweater! At least, it will be my style and I'll be satisfied. Fortunately, crappy weather is the best knittin' weather, so it looks like my weekend=Masterpiece Theater and yarn.

-Bruce

p.s. sorry about your coffee situation, dude!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Bruce! I just read your blog aloud to Josh, who made fun of us for liking funny yarn/crafting/animal husbandry license plates. Also, that bLOWS about your sweater and I'm DRUNK. Witha pup on my lap.

Karen said...

Oh Bruce! I just read your blog aloud to Josh, who made fun of us for liking funny yarn/crafting/animal husbandry license plates. Also, that bLOWS about your sweater and I'm DRUNK. Witha pup on my lap.