Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yes it's a good day....

Brucie,

I am a compulsive online deal-seeker. I also find that if I come across something awesome and super-sweet that is also a good deal, I have much less self-control than in an actual store. I find myself saying things like, "I can't afford NOT to buy this!"
Last week, after careful thought and consideration I decided to make a few purchases that I'm very excited about. And yesterday, I received two packages in the mail! Combined, they made yesterday a super day of package awesomeness!
First, I bought a record player!!!!!! I'm SO excited. It's a portable little tabletop dealie, and it can run on either a plug or batteries. It was $75 on Amazon, and it can apparently also hook up to your computer so you can transfer your records to mp3 format. I bought it because I didn't have a record player, but I am always finding awesome records for like $1 at the record store. Featured below is "You Ain't Woman Enough" by Loretta Lynn. I also went with this model because I found the idea of bringing along a record player on a picnic or yacht trip Wildly Romantic. Like in Sabrina. (It is downright shocking that I'm still single)
The second awesome package that arrived was my yarn for Labyrinth!!! I'm sooo excited for a project I can share on the blog....a non-classified project!
I'm doing that blue as the main color and white for the trim.

Here's a nice one for you from the "my cats are so freaking spoiled" file:

Have a lovely day, buddy. Hey, want to get some lunch on Friday?
Brax

No comments: