Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gmail chat

Libby: if you're bored with your work but you still have to do the work, it's a good idea to pretend you're a robot

me: oh. man.
you've just revolutionized my life.
I am an advocacy robot.
let's. go.

Libby: hahahaha
i am laughing out loud remembering lets. go.

me: why was that the big joke of the year?
joke's on you brax! you talk like a robot!

Libby: because it was spontaneous. you said a thing and it totally randomly sounded like a robot voice
it was funny

me: rooooobot
If I was a robot, my finger wouldn't hurt from knitting.
If I was a robot, I would not be very good at music.

Libby: sure you would...you'd be like a casio keyboard

me: I would wear a tshirt that says, "I was not programmed. For love."
well, true. I would stand real still and my face would light up and I would make casio keyboard music.

Libby: LOL

me: you guys would make me do it for hours at parties.

Libby: yes
we would
and we'd make you dance the robot

me: But it would just be dancing to me.


1 comment: