Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall! Just around the corner!

Okay, Bruce!

I totally meant to post some pictures of the exciting times I've been having, but I left my camera over at Juan's house during cupcake night. Sorry! You're stuck looking at this clock I bought. (boy is the lighting terrible!)


I sure love this clock. It's a little slow, though (which has gotten me in trouble). I got it at the antique store next to the vegetarian cafe down the street. God, I love living in Columbus again! Mostly, I have been just puttering around my house, working on the secretproject, and dicking around with friends.
I also got to go to the Craftin' Outlaws craft fair! It was totally amazing. Of course, I didn't take any pictures of the actual fair, but here is a bag I bought:
Get it? It's hippoes! They are saying Hip Hop! How very clever.

Okay, I really do wish I had some more news for you. Sorry about that! I'm looking forward to fall very much. We're going to have a special feast to celebrate the equinox! Also, we are going to amp up the secretproject and be very busy. I'm mostly excited to do fall sorts of things, like the Corn Maze, the Pumpkin Festival, and the Rennaisance Festival!
In short, I'm excited for fall! So that means it should quit being 90 degrees all the time.
Love,
Brax to the max

No comments: