Tuesday, May 12, 2009

green stuff

I'm, like, really into these things right now.



I'm going through 2 boxes a week. I'm eatin' them right now. As we speak. As I blog. DAMN PITA CHIPS YOU LOOKIN GOOD.


Reclamation Scarf. Artyarns supermerino. 2 balls. Shoot, I'll wear it.

This weekend I went home to the farm for a few days to celebrate a couple things. One was my cousin Frank's 18th birthday. He was recently named Prom King, and he's about to graduate. We're pretty proud of him!

I also wanted to spend Mother's Day with my mom. And I needed to get away for a couple days, anyway. So we went to see A Little Night Music, which was just fantastic. I'd never seen it. Most of the time was spent just hanging out on the farm though. Here is spring on the farm, in photos.



Max and Phil. When you've got cookies, Max (the black one) does a sweet Stevie Wonder impression.



These guys want carrots like I want pita chips.


The Guinea Foul: Vinnie and Minnie. If they get separated for any reason they FREAK OUT.





Dogs.



Cows.

Familytown.


Green.

Luv,
Bruce

No comments: